Friday, April 21, 2006

Impulse vs. Momentum

Pretty soon I'll have to start weighing myself again, but I don't want to think about that now, after having sausage & pepper pizza for lunch...

I got a coffee grinder a few weeks back, total impulse buy while grocery shopping, but I have yet to use it. I still have a lot of ground coffee to go through, but I may buy some beans this weekend anyway. I'll also have a chance to go to the good old corner coffee shop, where I haven't shown my face in almost two months -- I may actually try for a "triple play:" Coffee Works for breakfast, Quadrant for lunch & bean-buying, and then a trip to that new coffee place on College Hill. I haven't done a triple play since, well, since the last time there were three coffee shops in Easton...

I made an appointment for physical therapy; I'll be going to the same place I went last time, up near Wind Gap. Next Wednesday is my first session.

Drove to work yesterday and today. It felt good to be independent but I was pretty worn down last night, went to bed almost immediately after dinner -- uh-oh, could this be the start of a head cold? Tonight I'll probably stay in; tomorrow I'll try to get out, but I think I'll stick with using a taxi.

No comments: