Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Light blogging ahead

Morning weigh-in: 180.5#, 13.5% body fat

Ten degrees and snowing tonight, so instead of riding (I planned to do a road ride) I put new fluid in the MTB's brakes. Hopefully, the seals just had temporary trouble with the cold weather, but I'll be calling Hope Technologies tomorrow, see what they say and maybe order new levers & whatnot. (Judging by my weight, maybe a rest day was called for anyway.) Tomorrow is a spinning class, Friday is a towpath ride, Saturday is the gym plus running, and Sunday may be another ride hopefully, then back to spinning on Monday. Funny, I haven't seen either of them in the longest time, but Colette teaches the Monday spin class, and Kim Hess teaches the Thursday class. Old Chain Gangsters don't even fade away, they keep popping out of the woodwork to kick my butt...

Haven't made this in a while, but I had tuna "aglio ed olio" for dinner tonight. Another stinky but very filling meal. It's basically the same as the Wilted Greens recipe, except you use a can of tuna in olive oil instead of the mixed greens.

I'm running out of things to talk about, really reaching so I think the daily spew may once again become less frequent, at least until I have more to say. I think I'll go for a walk in the snow, then hit the sack.

No comments: