Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Antarctica Starts Here

Morning weigh-in: 180.5#, 13.5% body fat (looks like a hydration issue, better drink more water)

Some snow squalls came through today and the temperature plunged, should be like this for the rest of the week. On the exercise front, I took a rest day: forgot my gym bag again this AM, and it's hard to come home, get my stuff and drag myself back out. Rest was probably a good idea anyway, I was feeling a little tired -- a-and maybe I only thought I forgot the bag, eh?

Instead of the gym, I did a whole lot of nothing: mostly played with the computer, surfed; dinner was chick peas & potatoes in lemon-tahini curry, with rice because I'm out of barley. (This is one of those simple, tasty meals that leaves you bloated, smelly and satisfied for hours...)

No comments: