Sunday, December 23, 2007

One Last Camera Dump


Frieda?
Originally uploaded by donXfive.
I posted my photos from last night's Solstice Party, which was a total blowout by the way. Unfortunately, I didn't start taking any pictures until relatively late in the evening, when things had already shifted into hijinks mode; the earlier mood of the party was more like "food and conversation."

(The guy in the sweater is Larry, who I've been riding with on weekends lately. We were out on the towpath earlier in the day, and also tried the singletrack along the river, but found the snow down there less than ideal for riding. It was a serious "resistance workout:" two hours of slogging, and we probably went ten miles...)

Anyway, I stayed over last night, hung out for a bit in the morning (Fred made us all a killer breakfast), then went and finished my Christmas shopping. I also picked up my new skis and boots -- my plan was to go skiing tonight, but this warm, rainy weather is more suitable for laundry-type activities. Oh well, maybe later in the week.

No comments: