Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Morning weigh-in: 166#, 11% BF (wow even after all that cheese)

Merry Christmas Eve, anyway. I'm out of here, heading down to the new ancestral home for the holidays in a few hours, light/nonexistent posting for a bit. Bringing the bike, I might hit Allaire tomorrow morning -- I haven't been there in years. It's not the greatest place, but it's close to Jackson and I figure it'll be mostly snow-free.

The Year In Review: I'll leave you with this: it looks like Achewood is now Time Magazine's #1 Graphic Novel for the year -- it's a webcomic dammit! But I'll take the validation...

Also: And for those keeping score, my new (to me) skis are K2 Apache Recons, while my new boots are Nordica Speedmachine 10's. Those reviews make them seem pretty extreme, but I guess I'll grow into them.

Have a safe and happy Christmas.

"Hark! The herald angels sing,
Mrs. Simpson's pinched our king."

No comments: