Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Moving In The Right Direction

Morning weigh-in: 176.5#, 14% BF
 
More careful eating, a little yoga, the weight moves on its way...
 
I've been moving my books and bookcases over to Anne's the past few days; tonight I should get the last of the ones in the bookcases (as well as the last bookcases themselves) done, at which point I have to start on the kitchen. I have a lot of kitchen things that are pretty nice but they're duplicates of what Anne already has, so we're going to have to consolidate. My dishes are especially a tough choice: I have a full set, like "dinner for twenty," and they used to belong to my Great Aunt so I'm loathe to just sell or give them away... but maybe some young family member could use a set of dishes and silverware -- not fancy, daily use type stuff.
 
Anyway, tonight I do a few errands, then hit the gym before going to the apartment. Dinner will probably be tacos with the post-knitting ladies at Brew Works -- we're back in the hometown groove, and it is Two Brew Tuesday.
 
Tomorrow is more yoga and more apartment, Thursday is gym/apartment, and I have off Friday. The flow: it goes, and I go with it.
 

1 comment:

HMK said...

Have no qualms about Mimi's stuff.
They would have been donated long ago if you hadn't needed them.
If you can't donate, just throw out.
Stuff is stuff.
Start anew.