Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Blessed Are The Tiresome, Etc

Morning weigh-in: 177.5#, 13.5% BF
 
Well, I guess the good news is that I'm back to blogging on a fairly regular basis, it's just too bad I've already run out of things to say...
 
Hit the gym last night, then went to the apartment and removed the last of the books and bookcases (the ones in the spare room, my nemesis); dinner was at Brew Works: three tacos for $3 and two brews for Tuesday. Tonight I'm stopping by the apartment before yoga, just to spend a few minutes organizing. My next task is the kitchen, so I'll probably just throw out old food, and maybe toss a few "big-ticket" items, like the crock pot or the microwave, into the car -- the main goal tonight will be just to keep moving, maybe it's busy work but I need to spend time in that space while the plan for the rest of my stuff gestates.
 
Linux Voyager Needs A Destination: I'm starting to wind down my MTO project, which was fun and interesting, and even useful in a way... but now I am on the lookout for my next project, maybe more GRASS, or matrix population models again, maybe just another simple program ( a toy one this time), or learning R and statistics, or any one of a dozen things I never got around to... Winter's coming, but I'm not sure how much "indoor time" I'll have, since I also plan to get in quite a bit of skiiing: this winter is expected to be a snowy one, and I hardly went at all last year.
 

1 comment:

HMK said...

If you uncover the "Kandinsky" painting I painted, may I just borrow it for Nov. 21st Art Show here?
Do you have the computer painting of Picasso's 3 objects I did at BBC.
Same request to borrow for show.
Maybe the yellow house oil painting too. It reminds me of your first place in Easton.
I really want you to have them but have to come up with some finished works and doubt if I can in time for Nov 21st because of our big "Follies" show here 10/23, 24, 25.
I wish you could come but I know you can't.
I'll get pix.
We're visiting K & A for Thanksgiving. Are you going to Anne's Mom's?
I wonder if we can fit in a visit to PA mts sometime. (?) I may plan a dinner for Uncle P's BD. around Nov 17th
I'll keep you informed.