Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday

Morning Weigh-in: 166#, 8% BF
 
Gym last night, standard endurance workout with Dawn, plus a 2 mile warmup run beforehand. Yoga didn't seem too hard while I was doing it on Wednesday, but last night I felt tired and sore, and my running speed was down a few notches. It's probably just that I'm still tired from the weekend, though that seems so far away now...
 
His XSH for dinner last night, had a chicken sandwich with a couple of Double Whites. Saw Judy, Ann and Lee, as well as Sarah (I think) and her husband whose name I don't know, but they were all finishing up as I got there. I decided to keep it pretty early -- I've been getting up at 5:30 AM -- and since they stuck around with me for a bit after dinner, I left not long after they did. Bed by 11:00.
 
Tonight is the towpath, rain or shine, then I may head downtown -- it's OK, I'll be sleeping in tomorrow, all the way until 7:00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get one more hour sleep at least.
It also helps with wt. control & immunity to illness.