Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Doldrum Believer

Morning weigh-in: 165#, 9% BF
 
Dinner was Porters, soft tacos, and I knocked a few brews off my list (I am getting very close to earning my third mug), directly after yoga. Chatted with an older couple, a music professor and his wife/girlfriend/friend/whatever, and also Marty & Maria, who rode a cute little pink tandem down to the bar. Pretty cool, I didn't even know they rode -- actually I'm pretty sure he doesn't, but she used to: Jacobsburg, back in the day.
 
Work is very busy and very satisfying, by the way. Things are quiet; not much is happening and the drama level is dropping again (and thank goodness for that, even if it was mostly just internal drama), so postings may get a bit boring for a while. Tonight I'm riding the road with Joe C and company. It's supposed to be a "recovery ride" tonight, but I know the crowd so we'll see. I'm leaning towards beans & rice for dinner.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can identify with the relief when "internal drama" slows down.
I wear myself out a lot!
I'm attempting writing vignettes from my life/our lives - in varying phases of my life, as Bklyn, Concord Dr., Snyder Ave, 35th St etc.
I get so excited remembering events & placing a comic or sentimental twist on them. All handwritten.
Staying at computer eats up the sunshine & the day.
I write when Dad drives. Hard to interpret my own writing this way- but I don't lose the thought.
I almost can't contain myself for fear of losing my ideas.

Anonymous said...

I commented on several recent past blogs.