Monday, April 07, 2008

Ghost Town

Morning weigh-in: 165.5#, 8% BF
 
Whelp, back to work. Tough wake-up, I'm still used to Moab time. The drive in this morning was quiet, the roads almost empty, as if it were a holiday or something, until I hit a traffic jam about 100 yards from my exit. Several people are out of the office today too, showing some guys from India around NYC before they return home, and the immediate area round my cube is deathly quiet -- ditto around my old office too, not sure why that is though.
 
Tonight is the gym, preceded by a run, and followed by Mug Club Night. Which Brew is open every Monday for the whole of this month I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pix are wonderful!! I love the color of that rock. Beautiful...just beautiful!

I saw that sleeping dinosaur before I ever read your caption!

Wonder how the Hurrah Trail got its name.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed them!

Don said...

You're welcome Toni, and thank you!