Sunday, February 17, 2008

Your Weekend Wrap-Up

Oh, You're Still Dreaming of Orgone? Friday night was the traditional ride with Larry. Getting ready in front of his house, I saw a car with the license "ORGANON" parked on the street. That's some fine crazy you got there... The ride itself was pretty cool, a little tougher than last week (snow, ice) but still OK. Friday night was Which Brew, of course. Nick's band played: really good, and the singer was very Tom Waits.

Saturday was back to my selfish day: yoga, gym, errands, plus an oil change where they spilled a bit of oil I guess on the engine, so my car right now smells like it's burning oil. (Thanks guys.) Night time was back to WB, for the anti-Valentine's party. I hear they rocked till the wee hours, but I was home relatively early.

New Boots and Panties: Rode today with Joe G, who was down visiting from his new home in the Poconos. Pretty good ride. I got out a bit beforehand, rode around and hit some local bike stores, and also bought new gloves and booties, which I used on the ride.

Laundry tonight, and Porters for dinner while it dried -- saw Larry & Kelly-Jo, and earned my 2nd mug there tonight. My day is now done, see you tomorrow, when I will probably not go skiing. Stupid weather...

No comments: