Friday, October 12, 2007

Whappo

Morning weigh-in: 166.5#, 13% BF
 
Not much to say. Gym last night, and I really hit it hard; I was exhausted when I got home. Surprised and gratified with how the weights are increasing, especially the legs. Dinner was a plate of black beans.
 
Tonight I'm riding the towpath, probably on the singlespeed. I'd like to hit Which Brew for dinner, and I also wanted to see the Skulldiggers (at WB) and then maybe Post Junction at Pearly Baker's, but as of now I'm planning to meet Doug & Lori, and Eric & Kris, somewhere in Bethlehem for E-Rock's birthday. Hmmmm, Funhouse? I don't want the evening to be a late one though, since I want to do that early morning yoga class. Hooting with the owls vs soaring with the eagles, we'll see how it all works out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're consistently hitting the 160's! Kadoos!!!