Wednesday, October 17, 2007

This Old Factory

Morning weigh-in: 166.5#, 9.5% BF
 
We-he-hell, looks like it's SadlyNo!'s turn to whack a fish in the barrel out of the ballpark...
 
The cold has abated, and I may have been more stuffy than I realized, for longer than I realized, since my sense of smell now suddenly seems pretty acute -- I noticed it on the drive home last night. Of course, that's not such a great thing when your drive home is on a NJ interstate: all sorts of chemical smells, from Ortho-agribiz pesticides and fertilizers (corporate suburbia lawncare, I suppose) to diesel fumes and burning clutches, to ozone -- WTF? Also smelled good old excrement from the more traditionally fertilized farmlands...
 
Drycleaning last night, then I hit the gym. A good solid workout, and I felt much better than I did on Saturday. I was pretty tired, so after the gym came bedtime. Tonight is the Chain Gang meeting, and I may spin around town on the singlespeed for a bit afterward. 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You love your wheels!

Don said...

Actually, I didn't ride last night, opting for some antihistamines and an early bedtime.