Friday, August 31, 2007

Turnabout and Rehabilitation

Morning weigh-in (Thursday): 176#, 12.5% BF
 
I guess I don't get as much "suppression weight loss" from the yoga as I might have expected (toughh workout, forget pigs: I sweat like a fountain), though I'm sure dinner at Which Brew didn't help either. Last night was similar: bike/gym, then dinner again at the WB. I didn't even bother weighing myself this morning. Fun night though, and anyway I was pretty heartened by the hot lap I did before the gym workout: it's a 14-mile "warmup ride," and I did it in 47 minutes, averaging 17.7 mph. Since I also did some (light) leg work at the gym, my legs are now killing me.
 
In the news: So I see that the Violent Femmes are now suing each other over the use of one of their songs in a Wendy's commercial. I'm stuck wondering how long it'll be before I see "Anarchy In The UK" backing up a Range Rover commercial. Hopefully never...
 
Tonight is the towpath, maybe on the singlespeed, then back (yes) to WB for Fred's 40th birthday, and also Art's. Tomorrow is yoga and the gym.

No comments: