Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Back In The Saddle

Morning weigh-in: 175#, 11.5% BF

Many things happening since my last post: went to Florida & visited my brother & his family (stay tuned for pictures) and uh... OK that's all really...

Oh yeah. The weekend before, we (the old Lehigh trails crowd) did a "goodbye ride" for Damion, who was moving with his family to eastern Washington State. That was in the morning, then in the afternoon I drove down to my parent's house and helped them pack. That was probably the last time I'll ever be there -- they're closing & moving out this week I believe. I took lots of pictures of both things; the Damion shots are already on Flickr and the house photos (some of them) will be soon.

Anyway, I'm back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that explains your absence. I wish your mom and dad lots of happiness in their new home. I'm sure moving was very emotional. From the pics you posted, I always found their home appealing. I'm sure the new one will be, also.

Was Florida weather more or less tolerable than PA's? Ordinarily, I wouldn't ask you; because I HATE FL in the summer. However, I've heard that PA's summer was even worse than FL's this year.

Eagerly await your pics.

Don said...

Florida was pretty hot, maybe 90 degrees most days, and humid as well, but the real killer is the intensity of the sun, I just broil down there.