Friday, July 14, 2006

Detox Mansion

Morning weigh-in: 184#, 12% BF
Blood pressures have been good...

Went to the gym last night, good workout but I skipped the run: my ankle looks/feels worst the evening after a run, I still get some swelling so I figure I'm still not ready fro that kind of stress. Dinner was salad (ie a bowl of "spring mix" w/ dressing), plus a bunch of summer-salad stuff (corn salad, stuffed grape leaves etc) that I picked up at the supermarket.

Listening: I heard Warren Zevon's "Detox Mansion" yesterday on the radio. Haven't heard it in years, and didn't even like it back then, but for some reason it really reached me yesterday.

Reading: Citizen Soldiers by Stephen Ambrose. It's a good story and the book is very informative, but the format is starting to wear on me.

Tonight is a road ride, followed by a trip to Which Brew. Tomorrow morning is an offroad group ride at Allamuchy.

Infrastructure attack! Fierce thunderstorm Wednesday night fried my modem, I'll probably get a replacement this weekend.

No comments: