Monday, May 01, 2006

Welcome To My Hell

Morning weigh-in: 180#, 9% BF

Taco Hell! Yes, after eating right for over a month I broke down and had some Taco Bell for dinner. Well, it was that or cereal... I did laundry last night, ran out to dry it and stopped in at Porters for something to eat but I was too late. I spotted it immediately: Doug the cook was hanging at the bar, and he had his dog with him -- a sure sign that the kitchen was closed. Had a beer and "watched the game," fetched my laundry and just couldn't help myself, made the detour...

Don't know what I'm having tonight, but I'll be preparing a crock-pot pot roast for tomorrow. I also got a good tip at Saturday's party for my Bavarian Pork Chops: toss in some apples. Not sure how "Bavarian" the recipe is anymore, but this sounds like a good addition -- I'll try it next week.

Meantime, tonight: I'm going to the VMB meeting at Jordan Park, which is at 7:00, and before that I want to get in some errands, so there will be some general rushing around after work. Not sure when I'll eat, let alone what.

No comments: