Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cue The "Rocky" Theme

Morning weigh-in: 178.5#, 11.5% BF

Bavarian Black Forest Porkchops: How very Walpurgisnacht... Had those Bavarian pork chops last night. I think I'm getting jaded, I came home last night and the house smelled of dinner cooking, but I wasn't as impressed as last time. Still tasted good though, and I steamed some asparagus to go along with it.

Giant Steps: I was going to do a ride last night, but it looked like rain so I skipped it and ate dinner, then I decided to go anyway. Rode around three miles, maybe a little more, mostly in the neighborhood alleys and quieter streets. Ran into my old neighbor, Dapper Dan, and talked for a few minutes.

Tonight is my first night of therapy.

A Victory for Cubists Everywhere: I see that today is not just the anniversary of the start of the Chernobyl disaster, but also of the attack on Guernica.

No comments: