Friday, February 03, 2006

Meet The New Leaf, Same As The Old Leaf

Morning weigh-in: 181#, 12% BF

No exercise yesterday. I decided to do a ride after dinner, then realized -- too late to change plans and go to the gym -- that all my outdoor exercise gear was in the wash. So I finished the laundry while doing some computer stuff, then hit Which Brew while it dried. Good conversation with Scott U, about the weird adventure we shared with a very strange character on Saturday night. (We ended up walking around Easton about 12:30-1:00 AM with some dude who claimed to be part of Easton's "Center Square hippy scene" pre-1973, after which he decamped to Florida/Jamaica/Tucson. Personally, I think the guy spent a lot of time in Bullshittistan.)

Speaking of Scott, Scott S stopped by the house last evening before I went out. He finally picked up that bike (that he'd loaned to some girl downtown years ago), was riding it to where he parks his car but the tyres were flat. I got the pump & got him going on his way.

No comments: