Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Time For Some Java?

Morning weigh-in: 180#, 8% BF

Lunch & dinner yesterday were the two halves of a turkey sub. I worked late, then went to a spin class at the gym -- my first in a few years. I thought the instructor was supposed to be my old Gangster teammate Kim (she runs their aerobics program, teaches a kickass spin class), but it was some woman I never saw before. Good enough workout I guess, but the music (Loverboy? Loverboy??) was enough to make me gag...

Evening was spent reading about chess, and Wittgenstein, and fiddling with the computer.

(Meantime, something I didn't mention the other day: that blueberry-cinnamon flavored coffee kind of grows on you, and it's also got an incredible kick; I was wired the other day from just two cups.)

So anyway, sudoko. There's a girl in Easton, forget her name but she dates the old singer from Rhino Campground. Super-duper hottie despite the gorilla-girl aesthetic, she can sometimes be found hanging out on quiet nights at Porter's, doing what I originally thought were acrostics, but it turns out they're the hot new puzzle from Japan (via England?). I happened upon some references the other day, looked it up and ran across some interesting Java programs that deal with this -- maybe I'll pick up where I left off, playing with Java... so it looks like I'll be drinking lotsa coffee, typing away, talking faster and faster, playing chess and running shell & awk scripts and java programs and -- help me Too Much Coffee Man!!

Oh, and by the way, check this out.

No comments: