Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Hey! I Know That Puppet-Master!

Morning weigh-in: 181#, 14.5% BF

This article was in today's Morning Call, only their version was titled "Creating a buzz." I happen to know this dude's mother, who used to work here until she got laid off a few years ago. Russian woman, also suffered from positional vertigo on occasion, amazingly pretty, even with a thirty-something son... Her son has been doing this kind of thing for years, originally as an assistant to someone else, who put celebrity parties together (rent a beach house or disco, invite a bunch of rich, famous, semi-famous or just good-looking people to schmooze and get photographed), now it looks like he's on his own & hitting the big time -- at least, according to the hype.

By the way, I linked to the Sun-Sentinel article rather than the one in the Morning Call, because I found a link quicker via Google News than I would have rooting around on the Call's clunky website -- and that reminds me of this little gem: apparently the researchers found that teenagers wouldn't deal with bogus websites, and concluded that they were less savvy than their elders???

No comments: