Thursday, February 03, 2005

Fast Forward

Morning weigh-in: 181.5#, 11.5% BF

No exercise yesterday or today: last night was the Lehigh Valley DFA meetup and tonight is Laurie Anderson at Zoellner.

The meetup was so-so, and I cut out early. Big crowd, in the "atrium," (ie the Main Street Commons mall corridor) rather than inside Brew Works, certainly not the "drinking liberally" scene I expected... same faces as LV Democrats, same bullshit from the crowd, though I like the group leaders. The parking situation was horrible; I parked in a tow-away zone behind Main Street, thinking "it's after hours, this store is closed & no one will care." Funny feeling diring the meeting so I went outside, there's a Bethlehem (maybe dreaded Parking Authority) cop in the alley, looks like he's checking cars -- I got to mine tout de suite and got out of there, couldn't find anywhere else to park so I went home. Hopefully, tonight will work out better.

No comments: