Monday, November 29, 2004

It Seems Like Only Yesterday

Morning weigh-in: 180.5#, 11.5% BF

Been back four hours after four days off, and it feels like I never left. (Alternately: I just posted here last night, and here I am posting again...)

No running this morning, another "get up at 7:00 AM" kind of day since I caught the first half last night at Porters. I plan to hit the gym tonight, take a spinning class -- Colette is teaching it, so I may be able to find out what I'm in for this year with the Science Fair (her husband runs it, sends her out recruiting). It'll be fun, I did it last year and had a ball, I just need to know the date. Meantime, first spin of the offseason.

Funny insight: last week I was reading a bicycle book and riding; this week I'm reading about the matrix and messing with the computer. Hmmmm, maybe it's a good time to bust out the Henry Miller...

No comments: