Friday, September 03, 2004

Illigitimi Non Carborundorum

Morning weigh-in: 177#, 10% BF

...or I guess I should say Nihil illigitimates carborundum...

So, they removed the MAC machine from the other building here at work, without telling anyone, and today I needed money to get lunch (scramble scramble)... 400 emails waiting Wednesday night, another 177 last night, and I even got a "we think you're sending a virus" email from some dumbass "ISP administrator," no doubt the result of the Allamuchy mailing list fiasco...

Rode the towpath last night w/ Brian and Joe & Cindy, then ate dinner at Which Brew.; met Theresa there. Tonight? Not sure of the agenda, but the Mighty Manatees are playing at the Funhouse, and Three Monks are at WB.

By the way, I really like my new modem, a US Robotics one with lots more blinky lights than the last one, and a louder speaker. Dorky, but cool.

No comments: