Thursday, April 15, 2004

Nice Day for a Ride

Morning weigh-in: 176.5#, 12.5% body fat

No running this morning: I was up pretty late last night. I'll probably do a road ride tonight, it looks beautiful outside.

Taxes are done, car is fixed, and computer media problems are pretty much solved, but now I must deal with: sound card, driver's license, bills coming due again, laundry piling up (& clean stash is dwindling), and of course the house is a disaster. Also, my mountain bike is somewhere between Springdale UT and Bethlehem PA, but I still don't have the tracking number. Much has been done, but much still remains to be done.

By the way, I didn't mention this yesterday but on the way home last night I saw: a bunch of buzzards eating roadkill deer in a cornfield (a leftover from the fall -- yuck!), a tom turkey, a bunch of Canada geese and a herd of deer. Tonight I hope to spot some snipe, a gryphon and maybe a hippogator...

No comments: