Monday, February 23, 2004

I'm back, with news

Morning weigh-in: 177#, 12.5# body fat

Actually lost weight while on vacation -- BONUS!

Back from Stowe/Burlington, where ski & snowshoe conditions were excellent, so the "party animal" activities were cancelled -- or at least, very very subdued -- due to outdoor-activity fatigue... BTW, it was just Joe Gallagher and myself this trip, Doug bailed. To make a long story short: we had fun, but that was the expected outcome, not news. Stay tuned for more stories later in the week.

The real (& very good) news is that I'm an uncle again; my brother's wife had a baby daughter last night. More on that too, but also later in the week. It's late, I was too tired to run this morning after the long drive and late (post-midnight) homecoming, and I still have to unpack the car. I felt tired today, but I lifted after work, & felt unexpectedly good in spin class tonight.

Even so, g'night.

No comments: