Saturday, February 28, 2004

so, what's new?

Morning weigh-in (Friday): 170#, 11.5% body fat
Morning weigh-in (Saturday): 170#, 14% body fat

Ran today with Dawn, a 4 mile route with "hill sprints," and we timed it: 36:57, not great but not too bad. I passed the 3 mile mark at 27 minutes, which was encouraging. This was followed by a gym workout, where we worked in crunches for the first time since my last vertigo experience, back when I went on that winter camping trip.

The rest of the day was uneventful, and now I'm going out to see/hear "Spirit Island" at Which Brew, then maybe "Sarah's Rhythm Recipe" at the Bluetone Cafe.

What about Friday? Run, work, ride (Russ & wife, Mike Arnold, Dona Long, coupla other guys I didn't know; no Doug, Lori or Brian), WB w/ Joe, then fairly early bedtime.

No comments: