Monday, January 19, 2004

One of those days

Morning weigh-in: 181.5#, 14% body fat

Gaaah, setbacks on multiple fronts!! Well, "slipping is crash's law" as Emily Dickenson sez, and I did a little backsliding yesterday: beer and cheese at the Beef Baron, then more beer at Porters (where I watched the aftermath of the Eagles game live from Philly), then up late surfing and answering emails. I also set my alarm a half hour early, so I'd get used to it (hubris: I plan to use the time to jog before work).

So, this morning: I get up at the new time, turn off the alarm, go back to sleep, get up for real at 7:15 -- 45 minutes late, 15 minutes before I have to be out the door -- so there's no time for healthy breakfast at home, and the scale tells me a sorry tale...

Well, tonight is Colette's spin class, and I can eat a healthy dinner and go to bed a little early, hope springs eternal.

No comments: