Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Old Man River

Morning weigh-in: 181#, 14.5% BF
 
No run this morning, I kind of slept in until 6:15 or so -- I felt tired, and finally sore from the gym, and I think I'm getting a summer cold -- but I did bring my yoga stuff. I want to do a  towpath ride, but the weather is supposed to get nasty later, so if it rains tonight I'm prepared to hit the beginner class at Easton Yoga. We shall see...
 
Last night I stayed a bit late after work, then went to my friend Greg's surprise 50th birthday party. Pretty nice, but I was tired and I got out of there early, and was probably in bed by 10:00. Dinner beforehand was tortellini with hot sauce, which might have some significance because my stomach felt like I'd eaten a big rock, and I was up most of the night just feeling uncomfortable.
 
Tonight I think I'll make pasta and tuna.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better by now.
HB to Greg!
We leave tomorrow.
I'll contact you from France.