Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Eleven The Hard Way

Morning weigh-in: 181.5#, 14.5% BF
 
So about two days after I hit the gym, and then went running, both for the first time in months, my body totally let me know it was not happy with my new decision: aches and fatigue like I couldn't believe, it shut me down physically for the rest of last week. On top of that Anne and I managed to catch a summer cold, which hit us both while she was away and is only now starting to fade. So there's not been much physical activity...
 
We do have the F.I. coming along nicely though, and while I was off helping with Sunday's Enduro Rama at Sals (which was lovely) she brewed another batch of beer, this time using yarrow instead of hops -- these are the beers we'll serve at Emmi's graduation party, and the yarrow beer is in honor of her Botany degree. (Emmi is in town for a visit by the way. We watched "The Royal Tennenbaums" with her last night, which was very good, and which I'd never seen before.)
 
Tonight is a towpath ride.
 

No comments: