Monday, March 14, 2011

Pi R Round

Chuckle! Snort... Happy Pi Day! Stupid engineering jokes, can't get enough of them...
 
Yesterday was a bit of a low energy day for me, sitting in front of the computer watching the world end (and in case you want to do something for the people in Japan, here's a good roundup of charities). I finally got my act together later in the afternoon -- we got up at 11:00, so there really wasn't that much time spent vegetating, unless you count sleeping in -- and did some TLC on the bikes. I also put in some time cleaning up the basement workshop, then the last few hours of the day were spent on Sand Island, watching the water.
 
I brought my road bike in to work today, to take advantage of the Daylight Savings. It's a bit cold and windy but no longer raw, the weather definitely feels springlike. Some trees are just about ready to bloom, daffodils and crocuses are already up...
 
 

No comments: