Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Halcyon Daze

Morning weigh-in: 173.5#, 12.5% BF
Nice ride last night, out through Freemansburg to my Williams Township roads (took Valley View for a change of pace), and back via Hellertown: 19 miles, 1:16 ride time, very pleasant. I wanted to ride out to the start of Wassergas Road and take that all the way back, but got a late start, and when I hit Raubsville Road I just made that the turnaround point. Got home just before dark, then met Anne at Brew Works, where she was catching up with some friends. Dinner was pasta pomodoro, washed down with a CH-47. It's a little cool out, but summer is here.

Tonight is a bit of a rest, since I'm bringing the Turner in for some work, then maybe doing the lawn or such like after that. Stupid summer...

Meantime: I can't eat them so I'm not really sure what all the fuss is about, but the big buzz lately has been the wild morel crop. Anne got a bunch yesterday, and everyone seems to be going out mushroom hunting. Me? I'm just gonna rock down to Electric Avenue...

No comments: