Thursday, December 04, 2008

Do You See What I See?

Just kicking back, eating some turkey soup...
 
Really interesting skies the last few days: this morning was an incredible sunset while driving in (and also a rainbow), while yesterday's drive home was just after sunset -- with a perfectly clear, beautiful evening sky, with crescent Moon, Venus, and Jupiter all prominently on display -- this has been the early-evening show all week, but last night was especially good. It's raining now, but the weekend, which starts tonight, should be fine.
 
(Almost) All Caught Up: I still have to give them titles, but I uploaded my photos from the Thanksgiving Day ride, which means I am now caught up on all my recent photos. Go check them out!
 
Tonight is the gym, and I am back to full workouts after going easy for a few weeks. Last night was a monster yoga class, followed by a hamburger at the Brew Works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hamburger!
Didn't that wipe out the workout!!
Try veggie burger or turkey burger (ugh! not turkey again)
Glad you're back on exercise course.
Good for you.