Sunday, November 23, 2008

Bike? What's That?

Pretty good weekend, finally did something I haven'tbeen able to do in a while: I biked!

I rode the towpath Friday night with Larry (below-freezing cold and windy), then yesterday Anne and I went up to Jacobsburg at the end of the afternoon, a fun ride with Spanky Greg, Robin (whom I don't know well, she's just starting out riding), and Rob L. (We also saw Joe G but didn't get to talk.)

Early this morning I went up to Sals by myself, though I did run into Greg, Eric B, and Joe & Cindy, then Anne and I did a road ride over to Emmaus for some coffee and breakfast. I guess I'm back in the saddle.

By the way, that's me, a photo I took through my laptop's webcam.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photo- you look all healthy again- I guess the leaf mold consequences cleared up.

I have a web cam too!

Anonymous said...

i didn't see any new pix you mentioned in a recent blog.

Don said...

Those Moosic/Hubbard pics: I didn't take them recently (they're from early October or so), but they just got uploaded last Wednesday, the day i was sick. Basically we're talking about the 18 most recent pictures, which as biking pics look unfortunately like all my other recent biking pics...