Saturday, April 19, 2008

Another Milestone

This picture just went over the 200-view mark, thought I'd commemorate it. The girl in the photo is bellydancing tonight at Which Brew for "Greek Night." I was there (Which Brew) last night, I'll be there tonight.

Rode last night, rode today at Sals -- I was also part of the garbage cleanup there today, which was a phenomenal success -- and I will be riding at Sals again, plus Lehigh, tomorrow with the Jersey boys. My life is the opposite of suck right now.

Except: my front fork is busted, feels like there is no longer any compression damping. I should be fine for North Carolina, but this has happened before and it's a factory-repair-only problem, two week turnaround, so I may be buying a new fork when I get back. Bike season, the money pit, and so it begins...

Meantime, I posted a bunch of pics from the last two birthday parties, you know where to click. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, Don, for posting the pics. I just added them to the ones we took.

Did I forward the pics we took to you? (My memory stinks lately.) If not, and you'd like to have them, let me know. Unlike the ones you took of others, YOU'RE in ours; and your mom might like to see them.

Don said...

Do it! Send me your photos! Better yet, get a flickr account!

Anonymous said...

I stink at trying to figure out how to upload, etc., Don; so sending them to you will have to suffice. LOL Be on the lookout for them.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I forwarded our pics and Brian's pics to your home email box. Hope nothing jams up your computer.

Don said...

Got them, thanks. I just left my computer connected online while I went riding today, let them download. Probably took about 8 hours.

You really think that was easier than getting a flickr account, and posting them there?

Anonymous said...

Eight hours? Holy cow! Don, knowing my limited cerebral capacity for learning anything technological, and having screwed up my computer countless times (much to Joe's chagrin, because it took him hours each time to fix it), I don't dare venture into unknown waters. Neither of us knows anything about flickr, so we're both up the proverbial creek. But I'm TRULY sorry for the eight-hour download. Things move so much faster for us on our computers that I sometimes forget how slow they used to be. I'm glad you were able to fill in the time with a bike ride, or you'd probably wanna strangle me by now.
:-)