Thursday, December 13, 2007

Constant Whitewater

Morning weigh-in: 166#, 10.5% BF
 
What A Revoltin' Development: Turns out that there are two people living in my apartment, one named <me> and the other named <me> Junior; one of them owns my old car (his name is on the title), and the other has a driver's license plus other forms of ID, and can prove that he exists... I cannot sell the car until that gets fixed, maybe some time after Christmas -- the paperwork is in, but the PA bureaucracy may grind a little slowly at this time of year. Oh well. Car was "parked"  (read: "broken down") on a snow emergency route, so I called and had it towed into storage before the cops came and, uh, had it towed into storage...
 
Meantime: Yoga last night, then Which Brew for dinner, broccoli soup and fish 'n' chips. Very early night though, I was in and out by 10:30 so I could finish messing with the car. (The roof rack is basically rusted on, I may ask the shop to cut the mounts off so I can salvage the racks & crossbars.) Tonight is a late night here, then alterna-workout nite at the gym, followed by the Which Brew "Re-Gifting Party" -- I'll be ditching that Xmas Elmo P.O.S. from the Chain Gang party, not sure what I'll come home with.
 
I have a Christmas party tonight, tomorrow night, and Saturday night. I don't feel up for the season and I'm already dreading it.
 
 

No comments: