Friday, November 30, 2007

Walking On Sunshine

Morning weigh-in: 167#, 10% BF
 
Which Brew last night, and I did has cheezburger, plus a coupla brewskis as the scale does indicate...
 
A Heartwarming Story: Ran into Michele there, former bartender, until she finished school and became a grade school teacher for developmentally disabled kids, pretty cool when you think about it.
 
Anyway, she's been seeing this dude from where she used to live, he's been visiting on weekends lately, and I already knew from talking to him that he's gaga about her. Well last night I was talking to her, and she brought him up, thanked me for hanging with him the other day -- hey no prob, good conversationalist & he bought me a beer -- but I think that was her excuse to start talking about her guy, and I could literally see the stars come into in her eyes when she thought about him. She was walking about an inch off the ground for real, I've never seen her so happy. Nobody sang "Kumbaya" or anything, but she pretty much lit up the whole room.
 
No walking on sunshine for me, riding in the dark with dudes tonight before prosecuting my own social life downtown. Early night though, tomorrow is morning yoga.

No comments: