Wednesday, November 28, 2007

No Country For Old Men

Morning weigh-in: 166.5#, 8.5% BF (hmmm, wazzap widdat?)

Crazy hungry yesterday, and except for a whole turkey sub for lunch (as opposed to half for lunch, half for dinner), I was pretty good I thought. Hit the gym last night, then had more leftover chili for dinner -- I now have one last batch left. This morning was post-lifting protein day, scrambled eggs instead of yogurt. Oh how I do love those scrambled egg days, tabasco & ketchup, golden scrambled eggy goodness...

I'm falling behind on my movies. I still need to see Into The Wild, and now No Country For Old Men is out. Here and here are two reviews for NCFOM, pretty much what I expected. I'll probably see NCFOM on the 8th with a bunch of friends, and so I have to see ITW sometime before that with Brian. That should be interesting: both of us read the book, and I see Chris McCandless as an essentially sympathetic character, while Brian does not.

Tonight is yoga, and then the last of the leftover turkey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to see NCFOM also.
Don't get to movies much but this one is supposed to be worth the effort.
Enjoy them both.
I wonder how Chris Mc C. in ITW is portrayed, sympathetically or dispassionately?