Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Name Of The New Rose: How Can I Resist?

Morning weigh-in: 165.5#, 9.5% BF
 
Worked late, then hit the gym: full workout except that I skipped the final ab stuff (it was getting late). Dinner was a plate of black beans and a bag o'salad. Tonight is yoga. Not sure what dinner will be, but probably a turkey sub of some kind -- I'm here late again, the money is too good. I'll be buying new skis/boots for this winter, ditto new XC skis.
 
One More For The Wishlist: I saw this the other day, Rat Scabies and the Holy Grail, and thought "this must be a joke, right?" Nope, it's actually a non-fiction buddy/travel/mystery story about a dude whose neighbor, once the drummer for The Damned and now all into that DaVinci Code stuff, drags him along on his quest. Looks very good, in that British, A Walk In The Woods kind of way.

No comments: