Thursday, November 15, 2007

Colossus Redux

Morning weigh-in: 167#, 10.5% BF (Wow those were some heavy heavy tacos...)
 
Chain Gang meeting last night, and we have a new administration. My two terms as President are up, and I was voted in as club secretary  -- nominated myself, ran unopposed. I'm Prez through the end of the year, but the next meeting is January so I'm basically done! The meeting itself was very pleasant, beef taco dinner at Joe & Dawn's.
 
Tonight is the gym, after a late night here, then the start of my chili prep. I have to pick up some cheap-ass tequila on the way home, to marinade the meat -- I have beef chuck and pork butt for this recipe. (I also still need Coke and some chocolate, but that's not as exciting as tequila.)
 
Meanwhile, Out At Bletchley: Looks like they have Colossus Mark II up and running , and breaking WW2 codes once again, competing against amateur crypto buffs and their fancy-pants modern PC's. Anyone up for a challenge?
 

No comments: