Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sunday Evening Coming Down

Morning weigh-in: 180#, 13.5% BF (yeah, just had to post that & gloat)

So, rode Friday evening (towpath), then hit the sack early.

Saturday was early morning yoga, then the "Weyerbacher Beer Ride," in which I was supposed to lead a towpath ride from Bethlehem to the annual open house at Weyerbacher Brewery. Kind of a disappointment though: no one else showed up, but I did run into Cindy riding on the towpath with her dog. Oh well, the ride was nice and so was the open house, and I saw Joe & Sue there, as well as a bunch of other friends.

Dinner was at Which Brew, where I saw quite a few of the same people from the open house earlier in the day, especially the volunteers who were probably not able to drink until the fun was over... I felt kind of sick & out of sorts (lot of people say they had or have the same thing), so I went home early.

Today was breakfast at that crunchy new Blue Sky Cafe (where the old Green Cafe used to be), then trailwork at Sals. And now I think it's time for bed...

(By the way, you can see photos of the beer ride & open house, and trailwork photos, at my flickr page.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on low weight!
That's a difficult feat.
I'm struggling again.
I've been ill with gastro probs & haven't been back on track with my normal eating plan in quite a while (since returning from FL actually where they flared up) Same with exercise.
You inspired me though so I'm heading out to the Y for resistance training & if intestines cooperate, a swim.
Are you going on a work related trip soon?

Don said...

What's going on w/ GI? Maybe it's stress?

Meantime, I'll be out of town for most of next week.