Thursday, April 05, 2007

In The Name Of Love

Morning weigh-in (Wednesday): 180#, 13% BF
Morning weigh-in (Thursday): 179#, 10% BF

Early morning, April 4: I missed it yesterday, but rest in peace, Martin Luther King.

Tuesday night was Svaroopa yoga -- which used to be very predictable (basically the same routine every week) but is now branching out into other moves -- then last night was the gym. I don't remember Tuesday's pre-grocery-shopping dinner, but last night was a bag of salad and a glass of milk, plus a handful of dry cereal before I hit the hay. Lately, my big meal of the day has been lunch.

Man that was pathetic: I downloaded mplayer a while ago and wasn't too impressed, mainly because of an annoying error message ("font not found: subtitle.tff") that kept popping up, and because I couldn't get movies to scale, like to full screen size. Two minutes with Google and the mplayer FAQ last night, and I had both issues resolved -- and it is pretty much the best Linux mpg/wmv/etc player, just like everyone said...

Riding tonight, probably the road with my friend Joe, then maybe dinner with him & Sue -- I've blown off their last few post-ride dinner invites, so must take them up on it tonight if they make the offer again. Otherwise, I'll have some of that bean & tomato stew. Tomorrow is the towpath, followed by more stew, and Saturday will be yoga followed by the gym. Anyway, that's the plan so far.

No comments: