Friday, March 02, 2007

Triple Point

Morning weigh-in: 183.5# 9% BF

It's getting close to spring: I almost hit a deer on the way home last night. This time though, it was in the city of Easton, or rather Wilson Boro. Residential area, some woods nearby but if it wasn't quite downtown it definitely wasn't near the river either. On the way in to work today, I had to deal with all three phases of water: ice and snow, rain and flooding, and fog. The rivers are losing their "cold water" look, though I don't think I'd want to swim in them right now.

Last night was the gym. Dropped legs from the workout & added a cardio warmup -- I'd already reduced the weight and increased the number of reps a few weeks ago. This workout, with a little tweaking, will probably be my spring/summer "endurance" routine; it seemed to work out well last night. Tonight, if the weather persists in clearing, I'll do a road ride. I'm feeling kinda Hellertown right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I responded to your questions on your 3/1 blog.

Yes, spring is coming and it's kind of like adolescence- going through the travails of transition.