Sunday, February 25, 2007

Satyagraha


No weigh-ins, it's the weekend!

This is a photo of my brother Kevin and his children (Kevin Jr, Olivia and newborn Caroline Eileen), taken at the hospital when Caroline was born, probably by my mom. I think that's the first time they saw their baby sister.

Nothing much to say, just hanging out waiting for the snow and rain to start falling. I may go up for a hike at Lehigh before the storm, or before it gets too bad. Meantime, I got up late (had a late night), have been lallygagging all morning -- Doug called around 11:00 and induced me to turn on the computer, where I've been procrastinating ever since... I was thinking of doing a road ride this morning -- if I'd gotten up early enough to be confident about beating the snow-- but I did a brick workout again yesterday (yoga, gym, road ride) and think an easy day is warranted for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be still my heart. Animals and babies (especially pretty ones like in this photo) always make me want to reach out and grab them. Congratulations to the whole family!