Friday, June 09, 2006

Six Days And Counting

Morning weigh-in: 178.5#, 11% BF

After yesterday's photo data-dump, I went out to Which Brew for dinner. I was a little surprised, the place was crowded and I almost couldn't get a seat. I ended up sitting between Carl (who has been a little scarce since he gave up drinking -- we had matching glasses of ginger ale) and some glibertarian traveling-software-salesman type. Perry was there, also Michele, Katrina, and Jeff & Tracy, distributed here & there along the bar, but I took the last empty seat and immediately started chowing down so I didn't really get to say hello to those further away. Carl was cool, interesting as always, but the other guy, while interesting in some ways, was a bit of an annoyance...

Dinner was a "mini-me" salad (fresh mozzarella, tomatoes & roasted peppers over mesclin-type greens, w/ balsamic vinaigrette), and a bowl of chili. I've been ravenous lately, but I've only had an appetite for cereal -- Kashi Cinnamon Harvest is the new crack, bowl after bowl with blueberries -- so it was good to get out and eat some real food.

Deja vu, I'm counting down the days until I can ride again. I should be PICC-free by Thursday night, thus back on the bike next Friday unless I decide to do a night ride... I just bought a new fork, Marzocchi Marathon XC, super-sweet and I got a good deal; I'm having Bike King install it this weekend.

No comments: