Monday, May 29, 2006

Evening Recap


Listening: Iggy & the Stooges, "Search and Destroy."

Back from Greg & Judy's BBQ: Greg & Judy, me, Eric and Kris, Eric & Janna, Bob & Karen, and Brian. Mellow evening w/ burgers & salads & some socializing...

Before that, the afternoon: got my laundry done, and while it was drying I walked around downtown. It was like a ghost town, hardly any was about. People were probably trying to avoid the heat but I really didn't think it was too bad. (Granted, I don't have AC at home, so I get used to the heat, and get no escape by retreating inside anyway.) Anyway, among other things I took a tour of the Museum of PEZ dispensers. I wouldn't travel to see it, but if you're standing on Bank Street and have four bucks to blow, it's pretty neat.

Of course I took pictures, and so now I have a backlog of about 120 photos to go through, cull the duds and put the winners up on Flickr. Sooner or later.

Now it's Bauhaus, "Bela Lugosi's Dead," and with that I'm outta here.

No comments: