Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Now That's More Like It

Morning weigh-in: 179.5#, 9% BF

Looks like there may be a bit of dehydration going on, but the weight looks about right. Had tofu & veggie stir-fry last night, did a few things around the house, then ran (it was already getting late). I also took care of a few loose ends -- the checks are in the mail, Mom, Amy and Easton Parking Authority! -- and fiddled with my new phone some more, sent some photo emails.

Had a little trouble with the run last night: my right shin started tightening/tiring/hurting, and my right foot started to be a little more "floppy" than my left. I think my right leg is weaker than my left; also, I'm a little out of condition for running -- most of what I've been doing has been like a mile at a time on the treadmill.

Tonight is laundry night, and if it doesn't rain I'll bust out the singlespeed, otherwise I'll just go to the gym, do non-run, non-bike cardio as my warmup.

No comments: