Friday, March 18, 2005

Cheers! (in any language it's a way of life)


Cheers!
Originally uploaded by kisetsu.
Morning weigh-in: 182#, 15.5% BF (uh oh)

Bikes & beer, the universal language... I'd make a great cultural ambassador! I ran across this photo set while playing around with Flickr tags, seeing who else posted mountain bike photos. This crew is half a world away, doing and enjoying the same things my friends and I do, and in the same ways.

Speaking of cultural voyages: I did my Irish duty, went out last night (tired, no workout) and hit Which Brew for the St Patrick's day party, or as some call it, Amateur Night. Couldn't get a seat at the bar so I stood around, then took a table to eat dinner -- good old corned beef & cabbage -- then back up to the bar where I found a space & finally a seat. I caught some of Dave Cahill's show, but couldn't really get in the sociable/funtime mood, left by say 10:30.

Tonight I'll do a road ride, then probably stay in. I feel a need to catch up on sleep.

No comments: