Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Colder Than A...

Morning weigh-in: 179.5#, 10.5% BF

Hit the gym last night, then did another load of laundry and brought the whole batch to be dried at the laundromat. Probably it was because of the cold (nine degrees?), but the place was pretty empty for a change, maybe one other person doing laundry plus the woman who works there -- and a homeless guy hanging out, sitting in an inconspicuous corner. Went to Which Brew for dinner (dim sum, kielbasa chili), and he was still there when I came back for my laundry. I hope he was smart enough and lucky enough to be able to stay there all night, it was killer cold out.

A few weeks ago, I was in Which Brew -- where else? -- on another cold night, when the other Don asked the owner (a practicing Wiccan), "How cold is it? Colder than a witch's what?" I haven't seen him since, think she may have turned him into a newt.

No comments: