Friday, July 16, 2004

Friday Already

Morning weigh-in: 175.5#, 13.5% BF
 
Hmmmm... looks like Blogger has been improved yet again... fonts, photos, a few more html tags as buttons, and a raw HTML editor. Verrrry interesting!!
 
Rode last night, did a loop out near my "benchmark ride," but a little bit hillier. At the end of the ride I saw co-worker Scott on his bike at the corner of 13th & Northampton. He'd done the Genesis "Ice Cream Ride" and was waiting for another rider to come up in his car, follow him home and pick up a spare pump bracket. I went with them, hung out for a bit. It was a kind of nice way to end the ride.
 
Brain rot: didn't play with the computer last night. Forgot to pay my phone bill & they turned off the line. Oh well, something to do at lunchtime. (In my defense, they now send three separate bills instead of one, I'm so confused...) Last thing I did Wednesday though, was to download the latest kernel, maybe I'll build it this weekend, get my video card back up & running. 


 

No comments: